BEFORE YOU GIVE UP

  Giving up is one of my best way of escape. I just love it. I either decide to stop doing a particular thing when I'm frustrated or I decide to do it badly and fail at it when I'm fed up. I would rather say that I did not sit down for an exam than say that I sat for it and failed it. So people can actually reason along with me and assume that I would have passed if I sat down for the exam. That sounds good right?
   So many times, I have wanted to give up on blogging and writing. Even the thought of quitting school pops into my mind occasionally. When I finally decide to stop writing, I peeped into my previous writings and read all the comments. From there, I got the words my "giving-up" spirits need. The comments lifted my soul and I reviewed my decision. I thought that if only one person can benefit from this then it is worth it.
   What we don't realise as humans is that it is never about us alone. We think we are the architects of our life, the Mason, builder, painter, contractor and the owner of our life. No! We can be the owner but we never build it alone. When you quit, you've decided to abandon your own life and it eventually becomes a place for jargon. Not only that, you've also wasted the effort of all those that contributed. When you give up, it goes beyond the "I'm not doing again" or "I will just do anything with this". It's the crashing of a life that is attached to other lives. The others will either crash too or will be greatly damaged.
   Those words of advice and encouragement, the success messages, the whispers of hope, every kobo and Naira that was spent, every little stretch that pulled you up has failed when you decide to give up. The bluffs and discouragements could have never been more successful if you give up. Those that invest their life savings into our life such as parents and guardians have failed terribly. Your life is a movie. You are just the main actor among other crew members. You have the major role to play. Whether the others play theirs well or not, you must play yours well. You are the face of the movie. If it fails other have failed also but you are the main failure. It is cruel not to perform your role when others do theirs effectively. It is more cruel to leave in the middle of the shooting of the movie. Everything will crash and you've wasted everyone's effort!
Before you give up, before you decide to quit, before you decide not to exert energy anymore since it does not worth it, before saying the last goodbye and no without looking back, remember that you are a product of people's investment. You are not self made because nobody is. Remember that a generation lives in you. Remember that if you fail to continue and try again, that is when you become a failure. Then, a whole generation is on the verge of destruction. Why? Because you gave up!
   Well, you can actually give up freely on just one condition. Try meeting everyone that has sowed a seed into your life. Meet everyone that said a word of encouragement, gave a free ride, gave a gift, invested financially said a word of prayer and ask for the permission to quit. If granted then you are free to quit. If you can't do this then keep moving! Accelerate non-stop. Breakthrough is here. See you at the top.
#exclusive_thoughts

Comments

Recent posts

Foods That Will Improve Your Sleep

Facts:Oldest recorded solar eclipse helps date the Egyptian pharaohs

Best Sleeping therapy

How To Make Your Blog Popular - Part 1

History of Easter

Entrepreneurial Lessons from Billy Graham

Privacy policy

Bill Gates speech about Nigeria and how to improve Nigeria economy.

Human beings on brink of achieving IMMORTALITY by year 2050, expert reveals

New Organ Found in Human Body and probably the largest organ